Happy Tuesday Everybody!!!
1. Two bananas can provide enough energy for a 60-90 minute workout (add some nuts for an extra punch)
2. PMS- B6 in bananas can regulate our blood sugar levels ladies = better mood :)
3. Constipation: Nobody likes to speak of it :( but bananas contain fiber, which can aid in restoration of regularity.
4. Mosquito Bites: What?? Rub affected area with the inside of the skin. Must try this summer!
5. Anemia: High in iron, bananas can stimulate the production of hemoglobin in our blood = could help with anemia.
6. Brain Food: Research has shown that the potassium can assist in learning by making students more assertive.
7. Blood Pressure: High in potassium and low in salt, makes this fruit a great option to reduce risk of blood pressure.
8. Hangovers: Reach for a banana or make a banana, protein smoothie to help balance blood sugar levels and re-hydrate your dehydrated body :)
9. Heartburn: Eat a banana for a natural antacid effect.
10. They're DELICIOUS!!!!!
~Rachel A. Bies, CNP & Banana Lover :)